Full HD robotic studio camera with 1/2-type Exmor 3CMOS sensor and 14x optical zoom
The BRC-H900 delivers exceptionally high quality images and flexibility, making it ideal as a low-cost complement to broadcast studio cameras for capturing images in hard-to-reach or unobtrusive positions. The camera features three high quality 1/2-inch type Exmor CMOS sensors and a 14x optical zoom lens. Ceiling mountability, tally lamps and HD/SD-SDI connectivity increase the camera’s flexibility.
- High quality image captureThe BRC-H900 delivers exceptional picture quality thanks to three 1/2-inch type Exmor CMOS sensors. In addition, the feature rich colour adjustment functions allow fine-tuning to meet demanding needs.
- High quality 14x optical zoomThe camera features a high quality 14x optical zoom lens, allowing the camera to integrate easily with broadcast quality studio cameras.
- Low light image captureHigh sensitivity(F10) and excellent minimum illumination (4lx) performance enables the BRC-H900 to capture high quality pictures in low light conditions.
- High performance Pan/Tilt/Zoom mechanismThe BRC-H90P0 covers a wide shooting range with its highly accurate Pan/Tilt mechanism. It has a very wide pan range of 340 degrees and a tilt range of 120 degrees. Both pan and tilt speeds are variable within the range of 0.25 to 60 degrees per second. This enables the BRC-H900 to capture not only fastmoving objects, but also slow-moving objects without rocking vibration.
- Flexible installation – ceiling mount or flat surfaceBecause the BRC-H900 has an “Image Flip” function, the unit can either be mounted on a ceiling using the supplied ceiling mount kit or placed on a flat surface to suit almost any installation requirement.
- Remote control operation with VISCA protocolThe BRC-H900 can be controlled by external devices such as the optional RM-BR300 Remote Control Unit thanks to Sony’s well established VISCA protocol. All local controls such as Pan/Tilt/Zoom, camera settings, and sixteen presets can be easily accessed, and up to seven cameras can be daisy-chained and controlled by a single RM-BR300 Remote Control Unit.
- Optional IP controlThe BRC-H900 can be configured as part of a low cost communication system over Ethernet. Up to 100 cameras can be controlled in one system.
- Tally lampsTally lamps on the front and rear of the BRC-H900 offer flexible installation and operation in various shooting environments.
|Image Sensor||1/2-type Exmor CMOS x3|
|Image Sensor (Number of Effective Pixels)||2.07 Megapixels x3|
|Image Sensor (Total Number of Pixels)||Approx. 3.01 Megapixels|
|Signal System||60 Hz: 1080/59.94i, 720/59.94P, NTSC 50 Hz: 1080/50i, 720/50P, PAL|
|Minimum Illumination (50IRE)||4 lx (50IRE, F1.9, +24 dB)|
|Horizontal Resolution||>1,000 TV line (in HD-SDI output)|
|S/N Ratio||50 dB|
|Gain||Auto/Manual (-3 dB to +24 dB)|
|Shutter Speed||1/8,000 s to 1/60 s or 1/8,000 s to 1/50 s|
|Exposure Control||Auto, Manual, Priority mode (shutter priority & iris priority), Back light, Spot light|
|Color AE Function||No|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||59.6° (Wide-end)|
|Focal Length||f=5.8 mm to 81.2 mm F1.9 (Wide), F2.8 (Tele)|
|Minimum Object Distance||800 mm (31 ½ inches)|
|Pan/Tilt Angle||Pan: ±170° Tilt: +90°/-30°|
|Pan/Tilt Speed||Pan: 0.22° to 60°/s Tilt: 0.22° to 60°/s|
|Gamma Level||-99 to 0 to +99|
|Black||-99 to 0 to +99|
|Black Gamma||-99 to 0 to +99|
|Knee Point||50 to 90 to 109|
|Knee Slope||-99 to 0 to +99|
|Knee Sat Level||0 to 50 to 99|
|Auto Focus Assist Function||No|
|HD Video Output||HD/SD-SDI(switchable) Component (Y/Pb/Pr) or RGB, HD, VD or SYNC|
|SD Video Output||Composite, Y/C|
|Camera Control Interface||RS-232C/RS-422 (VISCA)|
|External Sync. Input||Yes|