8″ Multi-Format Color Electronic Production LCD Monitor/Viewfinder with Built-In Waveform, NTSC/PAL, 16:9/4:3
The Panasonic BT-LH80W Multi-Format LCD is a 7.9″ color display/viewfinder designed to be used for high definition field monitoring. The display boasts features usually not found on LCDs of this size, including pixel-to-pixel and focus-in-red functions. The monitor can also be interfaced with a variety of Panasonic series cameras through a direct 15-Pin viewfinder connection. In addition to its wide array of features, the BT-LH80W can be mounted side-by-side in any standard 19″ rack system.
- Format Compatibility
- The BT-LH80W handles almost any format in standard or high definition and can be customized to switch between them automatically. There is no flipping a switch, accessing a menu, or turning a knob.
- Waveform Picture-In-Picture
- The LCD will display the input signal as a waveform image. This can be vital for proper color correction and white balancing, especially when conditions make it hard to calibrate by eye.
- CineGamma Function
- The included CineGamma function, specifically designed to be used with the Varicam, provides the camera operator with precision color reproduction.
- High Viewable Angle
- A 170° vertical and horizontal viewing angle ensures that you can continue to view the LCD no matter where you are. This can be useful during productions where space is limited.
- Low Power Consumption
- The ability to conserve energy in the field is especially important when shooting without access to a constant power source. The BT-LH80W consumes a very small amount of power, making it ideal as both a field monitor and personal viewfinder.
- Rack Mountable
- The optional RAK-80 can be used to house two LCDs side-by-side in a standard 19″ racking system.