7″ HD-SDI Field Monitor
The Marshall V-R70P-HDSDI is a very high quality 7-inch LCD monitor with SDI digital inputs and outputs. It was designed for video-assist and general field production. It incorporates sophisticated images processing, scaling and interpolation for the best possible picture display. In fact it will display all SMPTE and ITU signals and frame rates. It can be run off Sony-type V-mount batteries or any 4-pin XLR power supply. A 1/4-20 mounting plate can be attached to any edge of the monitor. A rack mount kit is available as an optional accessory.
- All SMPTE and ITU Signals
- The V-R70P-HDSDI can display widescreen and conventional video as native images. The monitor can input any standard definition or HD signal at any frame rate. It utilizes a 4×4 pixel interpolations with precision gamma correction to produce the best images available.
- Built for Field Production
- This monitor has an optical grade polycarbonate screen cover that is scratch resistant while defeating reflection and glare. TFT technology gives the monitor a wide viewing range of 130° horizontal and 120° vertical. Its bright readout can be seen in even in difficult ambient lighting conditions.
- DC Power Options
- This monitor was obviously designed for use as a field production tool. If your camera package uses the popular V-mount batteries, this monitor can be powered in the same manner. The manufacturer estimates a single fully charged 50 watt/hour battery can power the monitor for 4-6 hours. A 4-pin XLR input allows the unit to be powered via any professional DC power supply.
- Flexible Production Capabilities
- Even though the V-R70P-HDSDI appears to be a well constructed monitor for video-assist or field production, it can also find a place in a control room setting. This monitor has tally lights so it can be used in a director’s location. An optional rack mount kit can place the monitor in a standard 19-inch wide equipment rack.