Three 1/3-inch IT CCD sensors all-in-one HD robotic camera.
High-definition, all-in-one, robotic colour video camera for remote shooting applications
The BRC-H700 is an all-in-one compact robotic colour video camera system, which achieves high accuracy and wide-range Pan/Tilt/Zoom performance without complicated cable connections and installation.
- Superb picture qualityThree 1.07 Megapixel HD CCDs The BRC-H700 incorporates three 1/3-inch type HD CCD sensors with a total of 1,070,000 effective pixels each, resulting in outstanding picture quality with high resolution. It also delivers accurate colour reproduction, and is ideal in low-light shooting environments.
- Flexible Installation – ceiling mount or flat surfaceBecause the BRC-H700 has an -inchImage Flip-inch function, the unit can either be mounted on a ceiling using the supplied ceiling mount kit or placed on a flat surface to meet your installation and space requirements.
- Easy-to-use and ergonomically designed remote control unitAll camera settings, including the Pan/Tilt/Zoom functions and sixteen-preset patterns, can be controlled from the optional RM-BR300 Remote Control Unit. The ergonomic joystick design and feature-rich control panel provide superb operability in various remote-shooting applications.
- High-performance Pan/Tilt/Zoom mechanismThe BRC-H700 covers a wide shooting range with its highly accurate Pan/Tilt mechanism. It has a very wide pan range of 340 degrees and a tilt range of 120 degrees. Both pan and tilt speeds are variable within the range of 0.25 to 60 degrees per second. This enables the BRC-H700 to capture not only fast-moving objects, but also slow-moving objects without rocking vibration. What’s more, the BRC-H700 incorporates a 12x optical auto-focus zoom lens, allowing for a zoom capability of up to 48x when used in combination with its 4x digital zoom.
- RS-232C/RS-422 remote control (VISCA protocol)The BRC-H700 can be controlled by external devices such as the optional RM-BR300 Remote Control Unit thanks to Sony’s well-known VISCA protocol. All local controls such as Pan/Tilt/Zoom, camera settings, and sixteen presets can be easily accessed, and up to seven cameras can be daisy-chained and controlled by a single RM-BR300 Remote Control Unit.
- Versatile video outputsThe BRC-H700 comes standard with a D-sub 15-pin RGB/YPbPr interface. The unit can also accept a range of versatile optional interface cards that allow for flexible analogue and digital system configurations. Choose from the following interface cards to configure a solution that meets your individual requirements:
HFBK-HD1*1 : HD-SDI, HD Analogue RGB/Component
HFBK-SD1*1 : Down Converted Analogue RGB, Analogue Component, Analogue Composite, SD-SDI
HFBK-XG1*1 : WXGA, XGA (Letter Box, Crop), VGA (Letter Box, Crop)
HFBK-TS1*1 : i.Link for use with HDV systems Thanks to these convenient option cards, the BRC-H700 truly functions as an all-in-one, compact robotic camera. *1: Can be installed in both the BRC-H700 and BRU-H700.
|Image Sensor||1/3-type IT CCD x3|
|Image Sensor (Number of Effective Pixels)||Approx. 1.07 Megapixels|
|Image Sensor (Total Number of Pixels)||Approx. 1.12 Megapixels|
|Signal System||60 Hz: 1080/59.94i|
|Minimum Illumination (50IRE)||6 lx (50IRE, F1.6, +18 dB)|
|Horizontal Resolution||640 TV line (Analog)|
|S/N Ratio||50 dB|
|Gain||Auto/Manual (0 dB to +18 dB and Hyper Gain)|
|Shutter Speed||1/10,000 s to 1/60 s or 1/10,000 s to 1/50 s|
|Exposure Control||Auto, Manual, Priority mode (shutter priority, Gain priority & iris priority), EV compensation|
|Color AE Function||No|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||60.3°(Wide-end)|
|Focal Length||F1.6 (Wide), F2.8 (Tele) f = 4.5 mm to 54 mm|
|Minimum Object Distance||800mm (Tele) 500 mm (Wide)|
|Pan/Tilt Angle||Tilt: +90°/-30° Pan: ±170°,|
|Pan/Tilt Speed||Tilt: 0.25° to 60°/s Pan: 0.25° to 60°/s|
|Image Stabilization||On/Off (Optical)|
|Color Gain||-7, -6, -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7|
|Color Hue||-7, -6, -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +6, +7|
|Knee Sat Level||NA|
|Auto Focus Assist Function||No|
|HD Video Output||Component (Y/Pb/Pr) or RGB, HD, VD or SYNC|
|SD Video Output||No|
|Camera Control Interface||RS-232C/RS-422 (VISCA)|
|External Sync. Input||Yes|
|Power Requirements||DC 10.8 V to 13.2 V|
|Power Consumption||Max 24 W (without optional cards)|
|Operating Temperature||32 °F to 104 °F 0 °C to 40 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 °F to +140 °F -20 °C to +60 °C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) *||8 1/4 x 12 1/4 x 8 1/4 inches 207 x 310.8 x 207 mm|
|Mass||9 lb 15 oz 4.5 kg|
|Optional Card Slot?||Yes|
|Size of Screw Hole for Tripod||1/4-20UNC|
|Note||* The values for dimensions are approximate.|