With 15” CSM Prompter Monitor
LED High Brightness HD-SDI Loop through
The CueScript CSM15 is a result in balance of design for purpose and performance, with ingenuity and quality. CueScript CSM prompters are incredibly swift to setup with integrated mounting and our CueLock feature. The CSM monitors have a sleek, low profile design that not only looks good, but is robust and durable. Low energy consumption and 3 modes of power start up mean that no fans are required. Presenters will see the difference in CueScript’s range of prompters with high resolution LED screens.
The built in LED Cue lights have been taken to the next level offering adjustable brightness and 180 degree viewing with a wraparound design. The benefits of this simple yet hugely effective design will be noticed by all production teams and talent.
Composite, HD-SDI and 12 volt input and output as standard.
CueLock feature for swift, secure and robust mounting.
The CSM15 has a 1500 nits enhanced contrast ratio screen for superior readability
- Screen Size: 15” diagonal
- Brightness: 1500 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 700:1
- Native Resolution: 1024 x 768 (XGA)
- Viewing Angle: 160°(H), 140°(V)
- Backlight Technology: High Brightness LED with backlight saver mode
- Controls: Illuminated LED push-buttons with adjustable brightness
- Front to Back: 11.52” (292mm)
- Right to Left: 14.16” (360mm)
- Depth: 2.67” (68mm)
- Monitor only weight: 8.2lbs/3.7kg
- Complete weight with Large Hood, Glass & Mount Purple: 20.6lbs/9.4kg
- Autosensing PAL/NTSC/VGA/HDMI/HD/HD-SDI
- Composite 75 Ohms
- Looping video output: HD-SDI & Composite
Power Inputs & Connectors
- Internal PSU:
- IEC Wide Range 100-264 AC & 150VDC
- XLR 4pin 12V DC 3.3A min(40w) 5.5A max(66w)
- 3 Mode adjustable power input:
- Low – 17 Watts
- Medium – 19 Watts
- High – 24 Watts
- Dual USB 5V Out: Tally DC
- Tally Sensor: Mini USB Tally Sensor, 5-12V Tally input
- 4 Pin XLR DC Out : 12V 4A = 48 Watts
- CE, TUV, FCC, C-Tick, PSE, RoHs
- Integrated ‘On-Air’ Talent Monitor mounting rails.
- CueLock mounting system built in for fast, secure setup and release.