The AJ-PCD20P 5-slot Panasonic P2 HD card reader is a FireWire based P2 card reader that connects and operate with any computer and post platform, and has offers the ability for quick ingest and encoding of P2 media. This unit liberates any production and post operation from the boundaries of transferring one P2 card at a time, and allows any user/operator to run multiple cards simultaneously to achieve maximum efficiency.
Simple and easy FireWire connectivity, can work with any computer and laptops.
If you are a producer working with P2 media, you don’t want to go without this.
The AJ-PCD20 P2 solid-state memory drive answers the need of today’s video professional for faster, easier file transfers on the desktop or in the field. This flexible, time-saving internal/external drive allows users to mount five P2 cards simultaneously for instant access and continuous editing of all recorded content in sequence. The P2 drive now offers an IEEE1394b interface (in addition to USB 2.0) for high-speed transfers of DVCPRO, DVCPRO50, or DVCPRO HD content into nonlinear editing systems and servers. Compatible with Windows 2000, XP and MAC OS X, the AJ-PCD20 can be installed directly into a standard PC 5.25″ bay drive enclosure or connected to a computer and local area network (LAN) via its USB 2.0 or IEEE1394b interfaces. The flexible AJ-PCD20 also serves as a stand-alone external drive when connected with laptops for in-the-field use.
• Five P2 card slots
• High speed data transfer with IEEE 1394b and USB 2.0 interface
• Internal or external PC operation – installs in a standard 5.25″ bay or connects using USB 2.0 or IEEE 1394b
- High speed data transfer to Windows PC/Mac based Nonlinear Editor
- Install the P2 drive into a 5 type bay on a desktop PC
- With the AC adaptor, you can use it as a stand-alone external drive
- USB2.0/IEEE 1394b Interface
P2 Card Drive with Five P2 card Slots.