AJA ROI-DVI Mini-Converter allows exceptionally high quality conversion of computer DVI and HDMI outputs to baseband video over SDI at an affordable price and a very portable size. With extensive audio functionality, incredible image scaling as well as aspect and frame rate conversion, ROI-DVI fulfills the growing need to properly incorporate computer signals into the video world without sacrificing budget or space.
All AJA Mini-Converters use a universal power supply and plug connections for use all around the world.
Region of Interest
Eliminate extra interface clutter and menu bars and extract only the portion of the computer screen you want.
Connecting a ROI Mini-Converter via USB to a computer running the free Mini-Config application lets you interactively select a Region of Interest from the incoming computer signal and have full control over how that region is scaled to the output resolution using AJA’s high quality scaling algorithms for the cleanest picture quality possible.
- Scan Converter
- DVI input with loop through
- 3G-SDI output
- Supports SD, HD, and 3G formats (see Tech Specs for complete list)
- Region of Interest scaling
- Up, down, cross-conversion
- Aspect ratio conversion
- Frame rate conversion
- Image H/V flip and 90 degree rotation
- Supports 8-channels of embedded audio
- 2-channel embedding of balanced analog audio inputs or 2-channel or 8-channel of HDMI audio, using a HDMI to DVI adaptor
- Sync reference selection (External, or Free-run)
- Configure via USB port and supplied Mini-Config software
- Uses 5-18VDC power (universal power supply included)
- Five year warranty