7″ 3GSDI Field Monitor
The Marshall V-LCD70P-3GSDI is a 7″ LCD field monitor designed to be both durable and lightweight. The monitor is equipped with a high resolution 1.2MP TFT panel that provides exceptional clarity in virtually any HD production–making general framing and focus-checking a breeze. This model comes equipped with analog inputs (component/composite) as well as HD/SD-SDI.
- Marshall’s Professional Details
- Marshall Electronics builds their LCDs for professional applications and convenient, user-friendly operation. In addition to its high quality image, the display will accept a wide variety of input signals.
- Automatic NTSC or PAL Recognition
- The V-LCD70P-3GSDI accepts both NTSC and PAL standard signals. Conveniently, the monitor automatically detects which standard it is being fed without having to push a button, flip a switch or access a menu option.
- Wide Angle Range of Vision
- This screen offers an exceptionally broad viewing angle of over 140° left and right. This lets you view the screen in crystal clarity from anywhere.
- False Color & Peaking Filters
- A sophisticated color and peaking filter system will let you run tests and do various adjustments in order to achieve very accurate color and sharpness settings according to a particular lighting and scene situation. Once these settings are locked in, you can be sure that what you see on the monitor is exactly what the camera is capturing.
- Scratch Resistant Screen
- As almost all professionals know, the field can often be a rough place. The LCD is built from the ground up to weather the storm. By incorporating a scratch-resistant panel, users no longer have to worry about that occasional branch making contact with the monitor.