The high-performance BT-LH1760 17″ LCD production monitor combines an advanced In-Plane Switching panel with outstanding black level and high-end functionality to provide exceptional performance for critical monitoring and viewing. Because it has a 120-Hz double-speed drive, twice that of current LCD monitors, the BT-LH1760 handles fast motion content exceptionally well and reduces image blur to a level never before seen in a professional LCD display. Designed with a 3D Look Up Table (LUT) and 10-bit image processing, this AC/DC high definition monitor delivers a remarkable picture that will give you the edge in the studio or in the field.
The LH1760 is equipped with a built-in waveform monitor and Vectorscope, as well as five function buttons that assure quick access to value-added features such as pixel-to-pixel display, cross hatch, split screen, audio level meters, time code and closed caption (from video) displays. With a rugged diecast aluminum frame, low power consumption and quiet operation, the LH1760 is ideal for a wide range of HD production applications in the studio or the field.
- Advanced image-enhancing circuitry
- Excellent motion response and a diagonal line compensation circuit
- Three-dimensional LUT
- Double-speed drive
- Minimal motion blurring
- Wide, 176° horizontal and vertical viewing angle
- Power Requirement AC 100 V to 240 V 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A to 0.3 A
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 430 mm x 323.5 mm x 198mm
- Weight 7.1 kg (15.7 lbs) (Including stand)
- Operating Temperature 5¡C to 35¡C (41¡F to 95¡F)
- Operating Humidity 20 % to 80 % (non dew)